Friday 30 September 2011

Sunny Days in Greenwich Park

View from Greenwich Observatory
The sunny skies, the warm air, the shorts on every person walking down the High street; surely this is not London in the autumn!

I am out enjoying the weekend in the country, but I thought I would leave this panorama and some photos of a sunny day last month in Greenwich Park: 




Pro tip: if you are too poor to pay entrance to see the Prime Meridian at Greenwich Observatory, you can sneak around a gate in the front and see a portion of it. Though as my niece shouted at some American and Japanese tourists: "What are you taking photos of? It's just a line! YOU ARE SO SILLY!"

Hope you have a great weekend! Are you planning anything special?

5 comments:

  1. Danielle, your niece is simply adorable! She's a doll baby!!! Ohhh these pics are great! Makes me want to "pop a squat" and just enjoy! Have an awesome weekend girl! ((HUG))
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Danielle! Check out my blog. I gave you an award! WOOT :)
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how I miss living in Greenwich! Truly an amazing part of London! I hope you had a great day ou!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty & How precious is this little girl, I love the things they say!! xx

    ReplyDelete