Thursday 15 September 2011
• The House of Anne Lennox opens at the V&A
Friday 16 September 2011
• London Fashion Week begins at Somerset House! Tickets are for industry only, but catch up on style.com
• London Open House Weekend begins. Go inside of London's most famous buildings for free.
• Pop-up Champagne & Oyster bar in Sloane Square from The Botanist all weekend
Saturday 17 September 2011
• Battersea Park Food Market festival is open
• The Playboy of the Western World opens for its limited run at The Old Vic
Sunday 18 September 2011
• Catch the Museum of Everything exhibition at Selfridges before it closes on Oct 25.
Monday 19 September 2011
• Check out the Chanel World at Harrods before it closes next week.
Tuesday 20 September 2011
• Learn to knit at beginners knitting class in Drink, Shop & Do
Wednesday 21 September 2011
• Free Film on the banks of the Thames at The Scoop: The Illusionist
• Celebrate 180 years of Youngs at The Dukes Head in Putney. Beer specials, a birthday brew and cake! On the other end of the High Street, The Green Man in Putney is also giving out coupons for a free beer.
Thursday 22 September 2011
• London Design Week is here! Check out the Origin Craft Fair in the Spitalfields starting today.
Friday 23 September 2011
• Nomad Cimema is playing Some Like It Hot in Fulham Palace
Saturday 24 September 2011
• London Fashion Weekend! Get tickets to shop designer trunk shows and get a chance to sit front row on a catwalk.
• Secret Prohibition Party is happening somewhere in the West End
Sunday 25 September 2011
• Vintage Open House to benefit Wiltons Music Hall. Tea, cake and Barbara Windsor: Win!
• Clerkenwell Vintage Fashion Fair- Vintage clothes & accessories, pin-up salon and tea room
What are you up to?